• Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
• Handling and resolving customer complaints & requirements.
• Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
• Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
• Update call information according to standard operating procedures
• Recognize and alert the management team of trends in customer calls or any suspicious event
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• Upsell products and services
• Complete call logs and reports
• Other duties as assigned
2/ Qualifications and Skills
• Proficient in English listening, verbal and written communication skills. Ielts above 6.5 or equivalent
• Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
• Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
• Can work under high pressure and be familiar with night shift working.
• Effective communication skills and
• Be creative and independent in offering solution to customer during calls.
Full time: Salary 18-20M
Part time (3 days per week): 7.5M – 10M
• Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law.
• English, professional working environment
• Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
Human Resource Development
Next Generation Mobile Services,. JSC (NMS)
Head Office : 3A Floor, My Dinh Plaza, 138 Tran Binh Street, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Contact : HR department – Ms Thu
Phone : 096 303 4520 (Ms Thu)
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.nms.com.vn