NMS is seeking 05 candidates for the position of IT System working directly with partners, coordinating to deploy / operate projects in Vietnam.
Opportunities and benefits:
Working on a large project with veteran members at NMS.
Attend elementary Japanese class (N4) – Study from early 12/2018, 6-month study period.
Being directed before entering the project (Onsite)
- Participate in training on agent management system in the first month (enjoy full salary)
- Installation/configuration management system in provinces and cities nationwide
- Instructions, training, user support
- Resolve errors arising
- Ensure the work schedule is delivered
- Progress reports on daily / weekly basisk
- Competitive income
- The insurance “NMS care” is exclusively for NMS employees.
- Summer holidays: According to the company’s policy (in May every year).
- Have the opportunity to consider raising salary twice a year, depending on the work results.
- Modern, friendly working environment.
- Policies for employees to follow the “Labor Code” in Vietnam.
- At least 1 year experience in programming, deploying, operating, exploiting and training hardware / software information systems
- Priority is given to those with experience in agency management systems and sales systems
- Presentation skills, communication skills, good training skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, proactively and flexibly at work
- Willing to take short-term business trips in provinces across the country. (5-10 days / batch)
- High sense of responsibility, compliance with work processes.
- English skill: reading comprehension
Place of work: 3A Floor, My Dinh Plaza, 138 Tran Binh, Hanoi
Contact to: Ms Huyen
Tel: 024 7300 8555 – Ext: 5000
Mobile phone: 0338 323 955/ 0969709429