Opportunities and benefits:Working on a large project with veteran members at NMS.
Attend elementary Japanese class (N4) – Study from early 12/2018, 6-month study period.
Being directed before entering the project (Onsite)
- Report directly to Functional lead / Project Manager.
- Consult and analyze requests from customers.
- Making various types of functional design documents based on customer requirements (BRD)
- Create test case, execute UAT (User acception test) with client.
- Competitive income
- The insurance “NMS care” is exclusively for NMS employees.
- Summer holidays: According to the company’s policy (in May every year).
- Have the opportunity to consider raising salary twice a year, depending on the work results.
- Modern, friendly working environment.
- Policies for employees to follow the “Labor Code” in Vietnam.
- Experienced in using Java.
- Experience in working with Hirbernate, Spring, Struts, … platforms is an advantage.
- Experience in Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB database management system is an advantage.
- English skillls: reading and understanding
- Good teamwork skills
- Priority is given to candidates who have experience in implementing outsource projects.
Place of work: 3A Floor, My Dinh Plaza, 138 Tran Binh, Hanoi
Contact to: Ms Huyen
Tel: 024 7300 8555 – Ext: 5000
Mobile phone: 0338 323 955/ 0969709429